Find solutions to common problems using our extensive user guides and knowledgebase articles
Explore the Knowledgebase
A concise guide to doing statistical analyses with GraphPad Prism 8.
A guide to fitting curves (and lines) with GraphPad Prism 8.
Guided examples of common analyses to get you started.
- How do I activate a Prism license?
- How do I update to the latest Prism version?
- How do I renew my group license online?
- How do I manage my group license?
- How do I transfer my license to a new computer?
- How do I find my serial number or machine ID?
- How do I purchase with a PO?
- Where can I find a new Installer?
- Why do I see an "expired" message when I use Prism after renewing my subscription license?
- How do I distribute a group license?
- How do I add an alternate administrator with access to my Prism group license?
- How can I get a proforma invoice?
- What do I do if I reach the maximum number of activations allowed under a group subscription?
- How do I add on or expand my existing subscription?
- How do I distribute my Prism group license with silent activation?
- What happens if I accidentally deactivate a my group license from a computer on which Prism is still needed?
- Can I install or deploy Prism as part of a concurrent, network, virtual/virtual desktop, Citrix, or floating license set up?
- What is the latest version of Prism?
From the Prism 8 User Guide
Getting Started With Prism
Analyzing Data With Prism
Support for older versions of Prism
Find user guides and step-by-step examples for older versions of Prism.
The latest version of Prism 7 is 7.05 (Windows) and 7.0e (Mac). Learn more
The latest version of Prism 6 is 6.0.7 (Windows) and 6.0h (Mac). Learn more