KNOWLEDGEBASE - ARTICLE #2154
Prism 8.1.1 Release Notes
Last modified April 25, 2019
Prism 8.1.1 was released on April 25, 2019. Browse prior versions
Analysis Bug Fixes
- Fixed a severe bug introduced in Prism 8.1: after two-way ordinary balanced ANOVA the multiple comparisons calculations computed the cell means incorrectly (and obviously).
- Fixed two glitches in the equation, "Plateau followed by one phase association": Span now has the correct sign (is positive), and the half-life of the first phase is now reported.
- Fixed results of the 'Nested One-way ANOVA' when a random effect with zero SD was excluded from the model.
Other Bug Fixes
- Fixed the issue in which a graph legend, positioned using the "Position Object" dialog, lost its alignment after applying a Magic function from any other graph in the project.
- Fixed the issue in which multiple selected legends with superscripts and subscripts overlap each other after changing their font size.
- Fixed the issue when a symbol in a legend appeared corrupted after you rotated the legend.
- After copying and pasting a text object from one graph onto another, the pasted text object now retains the focus (is selected) so that the arrow keys can instantly be used to move the text object.