KNOWLEDGEBASE - ARTICLE #2155
Prism 8.1.2 Release Notes
Last modified May 28, 2019
Prism 8.1.2 was released on May 28, 2019. Browse prior versions
Analysis Bug Fixes
- Fixed reporting of "Significant?", "Summary" and "Adjusted P value" values in the "Multiple comparisons" results of Two-way ANOVA analysis if the source data is entered as Mean, SD/SEM/CV, N.
- Fixed values for N1 and N2 in the "Multiple comparisons" results of Two-way ANOVA analysis if the source data is entered as Mean, SD/SEM/CV, N.
- Fixed the total value reported in the "Degrees of Freedom" column of the "Narrative Results" sheet of Two-way ANOVA analysis if the source data is entered as Mean, SD/SEM/CV, N.
- Fixed crash after performing "Fit spline/LOWESS" analysis when a number of unique data points is less than limit.
- Updated floating note after performing Two-way mixed ANOVA analysis when there is not enough data to perform the calculation to "There are not enough data to calculate two-way ANOVA."
- (Windows) Fixed list of post-tests in the Options tab of the Two-way ANOVA analysis dialog if "One family for all the comparisons" item is selected in the "How many families?" dropdown of the "Multiple comparisons" tab.
Other Bug Fixes
- (Mac) Fixed issue with saving Prism files
- (Mac) Fixed the issue when gaps between bars got smaller when the border was thicker due to borders extending outward when you change border thickness.
- (Mac) Fixed an incorrect link that opened from the "Learn more" button in the Welcome dialog.
- (Mac) Fixed the issue when the font title was not dimmed in the "Annotation" tab in the "Format Graph" dialog when "Automatically determine the font" checkbox was checked.
- (Mac) Added "index.htm?" to web help page URLs opened from Prism, so that when you open user's guide you see the Content and Search panel in the left part of the web page.
- (Mac) Fixed the issue when the "XY" graph family unexpectedly appeared selected in the Change Graph Type dialog after switching to a graph from the grouped data table.
- (Mac) Improved automatic recovery of Prism files when they have structures related to constant damaged.