KNOWLEDGEBASE - ARTICLE #2052
What's new in GraphPad Prism 7.0c for Mac?
Last modified February 25, 2017
This lists new features in GraphPad Prism 7.0c for Mac. What was new in 7.0b?
- You can now turn on logging from Prism's preference dialog, to help diagnose unusual problems.
- Prism crashed on changing area fill position to 'Within error bands' for a XY graph with 'Each Replicate' appearance.
- If you selected and Grouped drawn objects, it was not longer possible to change the graph type.
- Prism got confused and froze when you opened a file with a heat map with row titles when the table the row titles came from had been delee.
- Log2 axes sometimes showed axis numbering with too many digits after the decimal.
- Y scale bar was absent on graph if you choose 'Hide both X and Y' item in 'Hide axes' drop-down in 'Frame and Origin' tab of 'Format Axes' window.
- Automatic saving of backup files is much faster in some cases.
- Transposed row and column labels of transposed heat maps were clipped when that graph was placed on a layout.
- Paste Transpose sometimes forgot the first row.
- Calculation of Spearman correlation is much faster now.