Frequently Asked Questions
What's new in GraphPad Prism 7.04 for Windows?
FAQ# 2079 Last Modified 19-October-2017
- Fixed a bug in reporting results of homoscedasticity test following nonlinear regression.
- Changed how Prism resaves files. The process of saving with a temporary name, deleting the old file and renaming is now handled by Windows, not Prism.
- Fixed incorrect spelling of Dunnett in progress dialogs.
- Fixed crash on moving graphs on layouts by pressing the arrow keys many times.
- Fixed a bug where with Windows 10, the current sheet name in the Reorder Sheets dialog was invisible (white on white)