Frequently Asked Questions
What's new in Prism 7.0d for Mac?
FAQ# 2081 Last Modified 27-October-2017
This lists new features in GraphPad Prism 7.0d for Mac. What was new in 7.0c? What was new in 7.0b?
- When run under MacOS High Sierra, it was not possible to set options when exporting graphs or layouts.
- After Magic, when you visited a graph, the New Graph dialog would sometimes pop up.
- Prism can crash when sheet, column or row titles include these characters: '%s'/ '%ls'/ '%S'
- If you deleted a Heatmap legend, it could come back when put that graph on a layout.
- Pasted (or imported) images can change aspect ratio.
- Color of fit curve may not match data set, if some data sets are removed from the analysis.
- Prism sometimes crashed after deleting a graph.
- Opacity settings were lost in color schemes.