KNOWLEDGEBASE - ARTICLE #2107
What's new in GraphPad Prism 7.05 for Windows?
Last modified August 21, 2018
- Update notifications for when new versions of Prism are released -- helps you stay up-to-date with the latest version of Prism.
- Support for seamless subscription renewal without requiring new serial numbers and activation codes. Learn more: Personal subscriptions, Group subscriptions
- Improved the algorithm used by the Dunnett test when the sample sizes are unequal. Details.
- Fixed bug in some results of the test for linear trend following repeated measures one-way ANOVA. Details.
- Improved Prism's performance when opening files (or switching between sheets) with embedded data present in data sheets.
- Improved auto-recovering feature so that Prism does not crash when opening slightly damaged Prism files.
- The whisker went from top to bottom going over the box in XY box-whisker plots.
- Auto initial values are not calculated and 'Initial values are not defined ...' alert appears when dataset with single Y value was included in the Nonlinear Regression analysis.
- Graph was always pasted to MS Office with a white background color, regardless of the option set for copying background color in Preferences.
- Items in the autocomplete list became corrupted after entering long titles that contain text in different formatting.
- Incorrect error bar on XY graph after changing the range of left Y axis so that more than half of the upper error bar extended beyond the graph limit.
- Highlighted sheet name appeared blacked out in the gallery mode after re-opening Prism Mac project in Prism Win.
- Column titles did not update on a linked graph when they are changed on a data table after creating a new graph for each data set from the Linear regression.
- Wrong data point was updated when you right clicked on a symbol of a graph a graph with a logarithmic axis when there is a negative value in a data table.
Prevent crashing in unusual situations
- On drawing zig-zag lines.
- On hovering the cursor over the Change toolbar when Graph folder is opened in the Gallery mode and no sheet is selected.
- When attempting to save an XY data table to a *.pzfx file if X column was formatted as a series and the data was deleted.
- After clicking the 'Add' button in the 'Format Graph' dialog before 'You have not chosen any data sets to place' alert appears.
- After adding several linked data, visiting the graph sheet and performing several undo operations.
- After pasting embedded or linked MS Excel object to Prism and switching to a graph several times.
- On opening several Preferences dialogs while in the Export dialog.
- On opening PZF/PZFX files created in Mac Prism 5 when there was an attempt to create more than 500 results sheets.
- On creating many recursive analyzes.
- When switching to Info Notes after canceling inserting special characters to Info Constant/Value cell.