KNOWLEDGEBASE - ARTICLE #2109
What's new in GraphPad Prism 7.0e for Mac?
Last modified August 23, 2018
- Update notifications for when new versions of Prism are released -- helps you stay up-to-date with the latest version of Prism.
- Support for seamless subscription renewal without requiring new serial numbers and activation codes. Learn more: Personal subscriptions, Group subscriptions
- We improved the algorithm used by the Dunnett test when the sample sizes are unequal. Details.
- Fixed bug in some results of the test for linear trend following repeated measures one-way ANOVA. Details.
- An improved auto-recovering feature so that Prism does not crash when opening slightly damaged Prism files.
- The whisker went from top to bottom going over the box in XY box-whisker plots.
- Incorrect error bar on XY graph after changing the range of left Y axis so that more than half of the upper error bar extended beyond the graph limit.
- Highlighted sheet name appeared blacked out in the gallery mode after re-opening Prism Mac project in Prism Win.
- The 'shape' dropdown in the 'Format Graph' dialog does not stay open long enough to select a shape.
- Part of the Export dialog is black on recent macOS versions.
- Multiple cells selected (when only one should be) when clicking on any cell with font size larger than 15 pt.
- Column titles being lost in newly created data table created through duplicating when corresponding data sets were previously deleted and re-entered in the source table.
- Prism freezes when trying to create a series if a row is selected.
- Graphs pasted to MS PowerPoint did not retain a clear background color
Prevent crashing in unusual situations
- On opening PZF/PZFX files created in Mac Prism 5 when there was an attempt to create more than 500 results sheets.
- On invoking and canceling 'Clone Example' dialog using the keyboard keys.